Welcome To Our School
Our school is a Church of England Primary School, welcoming forty five children into Reception Class, from September 2018. We are situated on Whalley Road in Langho and serve the local villages of Langho, Billington and Brockhall. The school was founded in 1873 and the Christian principles on which it was founded are still important today. We enjoy close links with the parish of St Leonard’s.
We are a happy school where children enjoy learning and playing together. We recognise that every child is unique and all staff work hard to ensure that each child reaches their full potential in all aspects of school life. We are dedicated to ensuring that all children leave our school with key basic skills to equip them for further learning in particular good reading, writing and mathematical skills. Learning is personalised so that it meets the needs of individual children. We can therefore provide a caring and inclusive environment for all children.
- Langho in Bloom are running a design a poster competition, supporting the Great British Litter Pick, to help drive home the message about litter being dropped in our villages and countryside.
- A link to updated advice from CEOP and Parent Zone regarding advice about Momo Challenge can be found below.
- Stacey Roscoe, from the Hyndburn and Ribble Valley School Sports Partnership(HRVSSP), visited today, 22 November, to present school with a Gold School Games Mark Award.
- We have uploaded a detailed guide for parents/carers about the online game Fortnite Battle Royale to our Online Safety web page, located in the Learning menu.
St Leonard's Life
Take a look at the Christmas edition of our school newspaper by clicking the image below.
The latest edition of St Leonard's Life is currently on sale from school for £1
Latest Calendar Events
- School Reopens for Summer Term23Apr2019
- PTA Meeting 6 pm24Apr2019
New members and ideas are very welcome.
- Confirmation Service28Apr2019
@ St Peter's Church, Salesbury