Welcome To Our School
Our school is a Church of England Primary School, welcoming forty children into each year group. We are situated on Whalley Road in Langho and serve the local villages of Langho, Billington and Brockhall. The school was founded in 1873 and the Christian principles on which it was founded are still important today. We enjoy close links with the parish of St Leonard’s.
We are a happy school where children enjoy learning and playing together. We recognise that every child is unique and all staff work hard to ensure that each child reaches their full potential in all aspects of school life. We are dedicated to ensuring that all children leave our school with key basic skills to equip them for further learning in particular good reading, writing and mathematical skills. Learning is personalised so that it meets the needs of individual children. We can therefore provide a caring and inclusive environment for all children.
- On Wednesday 20 December, we are holding our 'Christmas Day in School.' The day starts with our church Christmas service at 9 am. Please join us if you can.
- On Monday 18 December, our School Choir will be participating in Evensong at the Cathedral. The service starts at 6.30 pm.
- St Leonard’s Church Carol service takes place on Tuesday Evening at 6.30 pm in Church, with a Service of Nine Lessons and Carols. School Choir will not be singing, as previously stated, sorry for the misunderstanding.
- The paper skip is now being organised by the Billington and Langho Community Centre and will be located on the Community Centre car park. It will be available on the following dates:
Latest Calendar Events
- Christmas Service20Dec2017
@ St Leonard's Church starting at 9 am
- St Leonard's Church Carol Service20Dec2017
@ St Leonard's Church Starting At 6.30 pm
- School Closes for Christmas at 1.30 pm21Dec2017