Welcome To Our School
Our school is a Church of England Primary School, welcoming forty children into each year group. We are situated on Whalley Road in Langho and serve the local villages of Langho, Billington and Brockhall. The school was founded in 1873 and the Christian principles on which it was founded are still important today. We enjoy close links with the parish of St Leonard’s.
We are a happy school where children enjoy learning and playing together. We recognise that every child is unique and all staff work hard to ensure that each child reaches their full potential in all aspects of school life. We are dedicated to ensuring that all children leave our school with key basic skills to equip them for further learning in particular good reading, writing and mathematical skills. Learning is personalised so that it meets the needs of individual children. We can therefore provide a caring and inclusive environment for all children.
- The Year 2 Harvest Worship in church, originally arranged for Tuesday 10 October has had to be moved to Wednesday 11 October due to the photographer being in school that day.
- St Leonard's PTA (Parent Teacher Association) are holding their Annual General Meeting in the school hall on Monday 2 October 2017 starting at 6.30 pm.
- St Leonard's Church are holding a Rock and Pop Family Night, fundraising event, on Saturday 23 September 2017 in the Billington and Langho Community Centre starting at 7:30 pm.
- A slideshow from the wonderful KS2 production of Madagascar A Musical Adventure Jr has now been uploaded to our Gallery page.
Summer Reading Challenge 2017
Click on the image below for full details of this year's Summer Reading Challenge.
Latest Calendar Events
- Phonics Workshop For Reception Parents26Sep2017
@ Beech Classroom starting at 3.30 pm
- York Trip Info Meeting For Y5 Parents28Sep2017
5:00 pm - 5:45 pm
- PTA Annual General Meeting02Oct2017
@ School Hall starting at 6.30 pm