Eagles - Years 1 / 2 Class
Welcome to Eagles class page
Click here to view Eagles 2019-2020 class page.
Welcome to our new Eagles 2020-2021! It will be fabulous to get to know the new Year 1 children and to continue the learning with our Year 2 children.
We have lots of exciting things organised for the next school year. I have put the Parent Plan for Autumn 1 2020 and our Curriculum Overview for 2020-2021 below this message.
We are going to become Engineers this half term like Isambard Kingdom Brunel, we will be artists like L.S. Lowry and follow the adventures of the naughty The Three Little Pigs!
We have some other exciting topics this year including:
- We are Engineers (learning about Isambard Kingdom Brunel and L.S. Lowry)
- Memory Box (learning about Guy Fawkes and Florence Nightingale)
- River Deep Mountain High (learning about Alfred Wainwright and Beatrix Potter)
- All Aboard (learning about Henry Ford)
- Enchanted Woodland (learning about Bear Grylls and Andy Goldsworthy)
- One Giant Leap (learning about Neil Armstrong and Tim Peake)
I will be posting information and photos on here and on Seesaw as well as on Twitter, so please follow me:
I am so looking forward to all our learning and adventures this year.
Eagles Harvest Worship
As we were unable to join together in church for our Harvest worship this year, Eagles held their own in class. We had fun making our video which was shared with, and enjoyed by, our friends in Blackbirds and Doves classes.
Thank you to our families who kindly donated food items for the local foodbank.
Parent Plan - Autumn 1 2020
Please see below...
Curriculum Overview 2020 -2021
(following Cycle B) See below...