Welcome to our class page
AUTUMN TERM 2017 LETTERS AND INFORMATION
Please click on the links below to view parent and carer information:
HOME WITH SCHOOL NEWSLETTERS
The children are really enjoying their singing and one of their favourite songs is called 'Build Up'.
You may have heard them singing this at home.
To help parents and carers to be able to sing along too, we have uploaded the song and the words below.
AUTUMN TERM 2017 DATES AND INFORMATION
- 12th September – Meet the Teachers
- 19th September – Drop in
- 25th September – Spirituality week
- 26th September – Phonics meeting
- 3rd October – Stay and Play 1.30pm
- 19th October – Drop in
- NEW! Early Years Autumn Concert at 10am
- 25th and 26th October – Parent’s Evenings
- 14th November – Drop in
- 15th November – Poetry recital 6.00pm
- 28th November – Stay and Play
- 7th December – Drop in
- 14th December – Nativity in church 2.00pm
- 17th December – Christingle service in church 4.00pm
Early Years Foundation Stage
at St. Leonard's
If you are looking for information about the early years you have come to the right place.
This page provides you with details of parents plans and general information that is relevant to each half-term.
On this page you may also see photographs or examples of the children's learning.
For our early years policy, curriculum documentation and more about our children's achievements, please visit our EYFS page too.
Archived Learning Plans